Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gear problem ad random & Dutch drivers

Hi

I was on my way home (about 30 Km) when I encountered the "gear" problem again.

After leaving the highway (with about 10 Km of driving between cars because of a traffic jam) and accelerating after the second red light I had to stop my machine and restart 3 times before the "gear" message disappeared. Again I do not have a clue why this message appeared. I drove in "touring" mode and executed no special actions ...

Something positive in this message : in general the car drivers on the high way are very kind in giving me way when passing. It is striking that the majority of the cars NOT doing so are Dutch people.

Why do people driving abroad all of a sudden change their behavior?
When driving on the Dutch high ways, it seems to me, I do not encounter the same type of drivers?
At least Belgian drivers to not change their behavior : they keep on driving to fast (me included I'm afraid).

Anyway : if I encounter the gear problem again tomorrow I will park my Mana at the garage. I hope the garage keeper will get some help from Aprilia "non possibile" Service to fix the problem.

CU
Peter



No comments:

Post a Comment