Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Again and again and again

Hi

Yes, also today I encountered the gear problem. After driving without any problem towards work a short trip to go to a external meeting gave me nothing but trouble.

Right after starting of the "gear" message appeared. I restarted once, twice, three times ... without any result. After driving of WITH the message still on my dashboard I could drive and accelerate up to about 120 Km per hour. Going over this speed caused an orange light to start blinking. So I drove on at 120 Km per hour.

After leaving the high way I had to stop at a red light where I took the opportunity to restart my machine. This time with a positive result : the message disappeared and I could drive again "as if nothing happened".

FRUSTRATING! That 's what it is!
I'm still convinced the Aprilia Mana 850 is a great bike with a great concept but this spoils all the fun!

I will drive my machine to the garage tomorrow. Hopefully my garage keeper return me a fully functioning bike!

I'll keep you posted.

CU
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment