Friday, December 30, 2011

Problem solved

My garage finally received the correct sensor WITH clear instructions on how to install it.
I drove about 1000 KM with my Mama without detecting problems ...

But I must add that this was without using my GPS (disconnected and not used for the moment).
Because of the winter period I did not yet have time to experiment intensive ...
And it looks like it will have to wait for a couple of weeks before I will find the time to reconnect my GPS and drive again a lot of Km to find out whether indeed the problem is fixed.

I will keep you up-to-date.

For those interested in the co-ordinates of my garage keeper :

Nijssen Freddy BVBA
Gilliswinhof  17
3700 TONGEREN
Tel: +32 12 23 44 14
Fax: +32 12 26 23 32
E-mail: info@nftongeren.be

CU
Peter

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I have an Aprilia Mana 850cc - 2009 with the problem of the "Gear" message on the dashboard which brings my Mana in an unpleasant gear position which gives you the impression to drive a tank and which makes it impossible to accelerate. This can happen in whatever gear modus (touring, sport as well as in rain).

    After fixing my bike several times, changing belt, sensors, etc. I still have the problems which prevent the bike from functioning properly, not driving or changing gears in automatic mode. Also acting jumpy which is very dangerous.

    I look all over the net and I noticed that you are the only person who was able to solve this problem on this bike. Could you please help me and tell me what you did to solve it?

    This is my only vehicle of transportation and spent so much money on this bike and all I have is frustration.

    I really appreciate your help, Thanks!

    Christiano

    ReplyDelete